Thursday, February 19, 2009


Commercials have always held a fascination and occupied an entire section in advertising 101. My photography teacher , owner of an advertising firm, always pointed to Target . Target's ads incorporate puppies and children and for commercial purposes, there is no one better. Occupying a few sections they must capture our attention and must make us desire the chosen object.
I have always hated the minutes that mundane commercials have absorbed the time slots of my shows. HOWEVER, every once in a while I come across one that captivates me. Now , these are not always the big one minute, 2o million dollar spot before the superbowl, but i will admit my faves tend to hail from corporations.
This one is one of my favorites. Maybe its because I enjoy history , sports, and the killers and/or simply enough that the overall message is great, and/or maybe because of its artistic genuis.

Enjoy and stop whining!

No comments:

Post a Comment